Course DescriptionDownload Brochure
Ronald Coase, a famous economist said “If you torture the data long enough, it will confess.”
This is the power of analysis. Learning tools without the necessary expertise to implement is like pushing against a wall. This Analytics course has been designed for entrepreneurs and IT professionals providing an insight into the very basics of business and data analytics comprising of six detailed modules of techniques, applications and case studies in different arrears in business.
- Fundamentals of Digital Marketing
- What is marketing?
- What is Digital marketing?
- Difference between Digital marketing and Traditional marketing.
- Understanding Digital marketing processes.
- Website Creation
- Introduction to websites and their types.
- What are domain Names, web servers and web hosting?
- Understanding technologies used in website designing and development.
- Planning and creating concept of websites for enhanced user engagement.
- Search Engine Optimization
- Introduction to SEO.
- Off Page optimization.
- On Page Optimization.
- Search Engine Marketing/PPC
- Understanding Advertising Goals.
- Keyword Research.
- Creating Campaigns & Ad groups.
- Bidding Strategy.
- Campaign Optimization.
|Level||Beginner / Intermediate|
|Methodology||Online / Offline|
|Batch size||10-15 students|
|Classes On||Weekend / Sunday|