Course DescriptionDownload Brochure
Ronald Coase, a famous economist said “If you torture the data long enough, it will confess.”
This is the power of analysis. Learning tools without the necessary expertise to implement is like pushing against a wall. This Analytics course has been designed for entrepreneurs and IT professionals providing an insight into the very basics of business and data analytics comprising of six detailed modules of techniques, applications and case studies in different arrears in business.
- Introduction to Analytics
- What is Analytics?
- Relevance in industry and need of the hour.
- Use of Analytics in industries like Ecommerce, Finance, Banking, Insurance, Web and Marketing.
- Different types of Tools Used - Excel, R, SAS, Hadoop.
- Fundamentals of descriptive Statistics
- Quantitative and Qualitative Data
- Scales of measurement.
- Data presentation – qualitative data.
- Grouping and displaying categorical data to convey meaning.
- Summary tables.
- Data Analytics Using Excel
- Introduction to Excel
- Creating Charts and Graphics.
- Analyzing Data with Excel.
- Working with Formulas and Functions
- Fundamentals of Statistics – Inferential Statistics
- Sampling and hypotheses.
- Statistical analysis.
Want to explore detailed syllabus? Click Here
|Level||Beginner / Intermediate|
|Methodology||Online / Offline|
|Duration||48Hours / 12Weeks|
₹ 14999 – Offline
₹ 10499 - Online
₹ 5999 - Self Learning
|Batch size||10-15 students|
|Classes On||Weekdays / Weekends|